Krytac TRIDENT CRB
Krytac TRIDENT CRB Extended Review
Company: Amazon via Krytac
Although Krytac is the Southern California-based product design arm of the Swiss firearms maker, KRISS Group, it took a little while for its first line of "game changer" rifles to reach Europe. But when it did, the Krytac Trident CRB did not disappoint. It was indeed a game changer entry to an already hyped market, and for good reasons.
When you open the box, the first thing you'd notice, apart from the neat organisation of the components, is the stylish matte black finish of the rifle, something akin to good old real rifles you might have handled or seen before. You can find the hard-type anodized finish all throughout the gun's exterior, making the handle gleam even more and looking like a real gun.
The Krytac Trident CRB is the embodiment of an effective blending of conventional rifle specifications and cutting-edge firearm technology. The result is an air soft gun, which works brilliantly in close quarters battle and wide, open outdoor engagements.
Speaking of cutting-edge shooting sports technology, the Krytac Trident CRB is fitted with a reinforced 8mm ball bearing gearbox combined with MOSFET for adjusting electronic signals and protecting trigger contacts. The gearbox itself enveloping the cylinder has smoother edges to prevent fracture, while its shell features a tiny opening on the left side for direct lubricant application to the gears or piston. The Krytac Trident CRB gearbox has a modular spring guide system for spring adjustment without the need for total disassembly.
Aside from these, the rifle piston features four metal teeth made of super strong yet lightweight polymer. The cylinder head has a cushion and rubber bumper for optimum angle engagement and for absorption of the force of impact of the piston unit. The gears are durable, with Rockwell test scores greater than industry standards. Above all, the Krytac Trident CRB high torque motor that turns all of its drive train parts offers up to 30,000 revolutions per minute when unloaded.
- 14×1 CCW threaded barrel
- 10.5" outer barrel length
- 11" inner barrel length w/ 0.24" diameter
- 10" handguard / rail length
- 31" overall length, 8.75" overall height
- 5.5 lbs standard weight
- Aluminum alloy receiver material
- 6 positions stock availability
- 6mm calibre
- 8mm ball bearings
- 0.20g BB projectile, 111 MPS / 365+ FPS muzzle velocity
- 1.2 Joules energy output
- Easy change spring system
- Ambidextrous fire selector
- Cylinder head with sorbothane pad
- Integrated MOSFET system
- Locking bolt and bolt release
- It comes with a neat protective shipment packaging that safeguards the quality of the product upon delivery.
- The 6.03 tight bore barrel of the Krytac Trident CRB effortlessly reaches 200 ft after a while of use.
- The Adjustable locking rotary hop-up works amazing, providing perfect air seal necessary for taking accurate long-range shots.
- The butt stock layout accommodates a nunchuck, crane, or buffer tube style battery, and has great design and add-on features.
- It has the finest gearbox among alternative models in the same air soft rifle price category.
- Its Defiance TR110 rail system makes handling very convenient.
- It provides excellent trigger response on the 11.1V LiPo battery, offering instantaneous shots, but more like that of an AK.
Krytac truly embodies the legendary strength and speed of the Kraken, the name of a mythical sea monster from which the brand is derived. With the Krytac Trident CRB maybe traditional looking, but the integration of innovative technology in its make is evident in its performance. You will know it is not completely old school the moment you fire it. It is truly a complete skirmish package being a versatile weapon for various kinds of play style.
Where to Buy:
Click Here To Buy: Krytac TRIDENT CRB
Click Here To Read More Reviews: Krytac TRIDENT CRB Reviews